· Each Piece of Arvino Jewelry Is Hand-Crafted And Requires Delicate Handling.
· We have compiled a list of Tips for you on how to care for your ARVINO JEWELRY, so it will look as lovely as the First day you received it. We have customers who continue to enjoy wearing their ARVINO JEWELRY after owning it for Last 25 years!!!
· We recommend you to store your jewelry in a ZIP-LOCK bag as exposure to the air and environment can cause your jewelry to Tarnish over time. ZIP-LOCK bags are a cheap way to keep you jewelry looking newer for longer. Acid free tissue is also an excellent way to store your jewelry.
· Please don’t store jewelry next to heating vents, windowsills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause the jewelry to tarnish badly.
· Skin and hair products can react with jewelry causing it to tarnish, Discolor and possibly Corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewelry.
· Remove any jewelry before engaging in any form of Physical Exercise. Be it at the gym, gardening or cleaning, as this will ensure our delicate jewelry is not accidentally damaged. Perspiration can also contribute to the tarnishing of your jewelry.
· Chemicals found in swimming pools and natural springs will cause extreme tarnishing. Water will also contribute to tarnishing of your jewelry. Therefore always remove your jewelry before entering a pool, shower, spring or the sea.
· Store your jewelry separately, so that they don't Scratch, Tangle or Rub against each other. We don't recommend sleeping in your jewelry.
=> With proper care, your jewelry will retain their Beauty and Character.
If you have any further question, please feel free to contact ARVINO JEWELRY +91-8239450450 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org